Human Resources Assistant Intern H/F
Description de l'offre d'emploi
LIM (Leather in Motion) is a French group specializing in designing, manufacturing, and distributing custom-made riding saddles. Today, it has over twenty subsidiaries based in Europe and North America. Its brands, DEVOUCOUX, CWD, and BUTET, which partner the best international riders, are at the cutting edge of technology, making Lim Group a worldwide recognized saddle maker.
We are currently looking for an HR assistant intern, starting from June to December 2023.
Directly reporting to the HR Manager, you will assist in HR matters. In this role, you will mainly be in charge of:
- Creating job postings on Indeed and other platforms
- Selecting resumes based on each individual manager's guidelines
- Contacting candidates and planning interviews
- Conducting recruitment processes when needed and in collaboration with the different services
- Assisting with new hire orientation
- maintaining accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- maintaining the integrity and confidentiality of human resources’ files and records.
- Performing periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately
- Providing clerical support to the HR department
- Assisting when needed with cross-service projects
- Performing other duties as assigned
Pré-requis du poste
- at least a high school diploma.
- You have prior experience in recruitment or in an HR assistant role.
- You are organized, reactive, persevering, and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Being bilingual in French is a plus.
- shared Accommodation
- shared car and gas card
In order for your application to be considered, please send your resume with a few lines explaining your motivations!
Wellington, Floride, États-Unis